12k to 16k high school IGCES / English / IELTS teacher in Jinan
NOTE: EXCHANGE RATE 1 USD = 6.88RMB IT’S SUBJECT TO CHANGE
♢ High school Humanities (History and Geography) IGCSE or A-Levels,Vacancy one-
♢ English/IELTS vacancy one
♢ Aug 15,2019 start
♢ Start Date: August 15, 2018
1) Native Speaker of English. For this position we would prefer citizens of the Britain or British Commonwealth countries who speak British English and are familiar with the British educational system.
2) Bachelor of Arts in History required.
3) Experience teaching high school or teenagers is preferred.
4) Experience teaching History is preferred.
1) Free Housing on a school campus.
2) Free Local Transportation between the faculty housing and the high school campus.
3) Free International Airfare from your home country to Jinan, Shandong, China, and one return flight home paid for by the school each year.
4) All China Visa costs covered by the school.
5) Western Academic Management.
6) A Competitive Salary in the range of 12,000-16,000 Rmb after tax per month based on experience and qualifications.
7) Bonus at the end of two years contract.
8) Free housing, free local transportation, and free airfare should all allow you to save the vast majority of your salary each month.
9) Commercial Health Insurance every year.
Our school will assist in obtaining:
♢ Legal Z-visa
WORK VIZA REQUIREMENTS:
BELOW DOCUMENTS TO BE CERTIFIED AT THE LOCAL CHINA EMBASSY
♢ Medical Certificate of the applicant
♢ Applicant Passport or International Travel document
♢ Certification of 2years or more of Service
♢ Bachelor degree or Postgraduate Certificate or Relevant approval documents or Vocational qualification Certificate
♢ Certificate of Absence of Criminal Record issued by the official of the State of Nationality or Permanent residence of the applicant
♢ One inch ID white background photo.
ABOUT JINAN, SHANDONG PROVINCE, CHINA
Jinan, formerly romanized as Tsinan,[a] is the capital of Shandong province in Eastern China. The area of present-day Jinan has played an important role in the history of the region from the earliest beginnings of civilization and has evolved into a major national administrative, economic, and transportation hub. The city has held sub-provincial administrative status since 1994. Jinan is often called the "Spring City" for its famous 72 artesian springs.