17k to 25k before tax kids English school ESL teacher in Ningbo
1. passport from the United Kingdom, the United States, Canada, Australia, Ireland, New Zealand
2. bachelor’s degree or better
3. 120-hour TEFL certificate or better
4. clear criminal background
1. The Teacher shall have 22 days of paid days off (which includes 11 national holidays) within a contractual year of 12 months.
2. The School shall purchase for the Teacher a one-way flight ticket (to the value of 5000 RMB) to Ningbo City, China.
3. Free hotel accommodation during the Teacher’s first week in China
4. Airport pick-up upon arrival in Ningbo for the first time
5. Assistance in finding suitable accommodation
The School provides with the Teacher practical assistance in finding a furnished and equipped apartment in Ningbo.
6. Interest-free loan
After the Teacher has been granted a Work Permit in Ningbo, the School provides an interest-free loan of up to 12,000 RMB for the Teacher to pay their initial startup costs (accommodation, SIM card and Internet service etc.).
7. Assistance in collecting and processing all documents necessary for applying for a work visa from a Chinese embassy or consulate, a work permit from the PRC’s Bureau of Foreign Experts Affairs and a residence permit from the Exit & Entry Administration of Public Security Bureau.
8. The School shall cover all visa-related costs occurring after the Teacher’s arrival in China.
9. Health insurance
The School shall purchase a comprehensive health insurance program (at a cost of up to 1500 RMB per year) for the Teacher after he/she has successfully applied for a work permit in China.