18k to 21k international primary homeroom teacher in Changshu
● Changshu, Jiangsu
● International Primary homeroom teachers
● start in late August 2020, with classes beginning September 1st.
● International Homeroom teachers will work alongside Chinese teachers to help deliver and implement Cambridge curriculum and classes to the students.
● First contract period:1st Sep 2020- 30th June 2021
● Work load: maximum 20 classes/week (40mins/class)
● Class size: about 25 students in each class
● Subjects taught in English: compulsory : language art Elective: math/science/activity/drama/
● Working hour: 9:30am-4:30pm
● Noon break: about 2 hours noon break
● Dress code: Mon&Fri school uniform
Benefits include but are not limited to:
-3000 housing allowance each month
-10,000RMB airfare each year
-Vacation time: about 2 months during the summer (one month paid if the contract is re-signed), about one month during Winter paid; all public holidays paid; one week during National Holiday paid
-School bus to Suzhou daily
-Mandarin classes provided for free
-Medical insurance will be covered by school
-Promotion opportunity to IB teacher and dept director
-Full attendance bonus
● Hold at least Bachelor degree or above
● Hold TESOL, TEFL,CELTA or equivalent certificates
● Related teaching experience prefer
● Speak Standard English.
● Native Speakers from US, UK, Canada, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa
● Meet other requirements for Working Z-visa.