Hot Job Category
20k to 25k kindergarten ESL teacher in Shanghai
● Shanghai Pudong
● Working time: 5 working days per week (M-F), 40 hours per week (class + preparation)
● Teaching courses: daily speaking, natural spelling, English songs, picture books, physical games, handicrafts, etc.
● Student age: 1.5-6 years
● Class size: less than 20 students per class
● 20K-25K / month before tax
● Accommodation: The company provides employees with breakfast and Chinese food. It does not provide accommodation. Foreign teachers who work abroad or in Shanghai can provide 5 days hotel accommodation during rent-seeking.
● Holidays and holidays: paid holidays / year: Chinese public holidays + 3 weeks of winter holidays (including Chinese public holidays) + 3 weeks of summer holidays
● Air ticket reimbursement: Renewal of the next year contract can be reimbursed once for international air tickets, not exceeding 5,000 yuan, for the first time from overseas, the company provides airport pick-up service once, limited to Shanghai Pudong or Hongqiao Airport
● Visa application: The company will bear the cost of visa application (requires foreign teachers to take care of their visas first, and wait for the next semester to apply for a work permit)
● English-speaking countries such as the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, Ireland, Australia, and New Zealand; non-colored
● Bachelor degree or above, holding ESL and other qualification certificates
● Personal situation of foreign teachers: 25-50 years old, no gender limitation
● 2-3 years teaching experience in nursery school or kindergarten
● Meet other requirements for Working Z-visa.
● Recommendation Letter (s)