Hot Job Category
10k to 20k kids training school ESL teacher in Suzhou
NOTE: EXCHANGE RATE 1 USD = 6.80RMB IT’S SUBJECT TO CHANGE
♢ Kids training school in Suzhou city
Position Information and Responsibilities:
1. One year contract
2. Salary: 10-20k (Depends on experience)
3.5 working days per week
4. Maximum 25 teaching hours per week plus 15 office hours
5.Class size: 8-12 students (Ages: 2.5 through 12 and mainly 2.5 through 8)
6.Teach all the classes that the company arrange for you.
7. Interact with the parents before and after the class, and give them useful information about how to improve their kids learning result.
8. Attend center meetings and prepare necessary documents if needed.
9. Doing demo classes to attract new students.
10. Maintain teaching quality and encourage student’s attendance.
11. Assist the consulting department to build service quality.
12. Attend on job trainings.
13. Follow all the company regulations.
14. If needed helping the marketing department for outside events.
15. Maintain the reputation and interest of the company with professional ethic, dress code, promptness, and formal language.
1.Education: Bachelor’s degree or above.
2. TEFL must be 120 hours.
3. Nationality required: Native English speakers or Excellent Non Native Speakers.
4. Computer skills: Proficient using Microsoft Office applications.
1.Friendly and cheerful voice.
2. Two years or more teaching experience will be preferred
3. Optimistic and easy-going
4. Clear accent.
5. Good communication skills.
6. Enjoys interacting with children and passionate about education is an initiator.
7. Healthy and energetic with an enthusiastic attitude.
♢ Salary: 10-20k (Depends on experience)
♢ Travel allowance
♢ All national holidays off and an annual leave allowance
♢ Z-visa sponsored
Our school will assist in obtaining:
♢ Legal Z-visa
WORK VIZA REQUIREMENTS:
BELOW DOCUMENTS TO BE CERTIFIED AT THE LOCAL CHINA EMBASSY
♢ Medical Certificate of the applicant
♢ Applicant Passport or International Travel document
♢ Certification of 2years or more of Service
♢ Bachelor degree or Postgraduate Certificate or Relevant approval documents or Vocational qualification Certificate
♢ Certificate of Absence of Criminal Record issued by the official of the State of Nationality or Permanent residence of the applicant
♢ One inch ID white background photo.
ABOUT SUZHOU, JIANGSU PROVINCE, CHINA
Suzhou formerly romanized as Soochow, is a major city located in southeastern Jiangsu Province of East China, about 100 km (62 mi) northwest of Shanghai. It is a major economic center and focal point of trade and commerce, and the second largest city in the province, after its capital Nanjing. The city is situated on the lower reaches of the Yangtze River and the shores of Lake Tai and belongs to the Yangtze River Delta region.