Hot Job Category
20k to 24k+ kids nursing school homeroom teacher in Guangzhou
NOTE: EXCHANGE RATE 1 USD = 6.80RMB IT’S SUBJECT TO CHANGE
♢ Guangzhou Guangdong China
♢ HOMEROOM TEACHER WANTED FOR KIDS NURSING SCHOOL
♢ TEFL/TESOL certificate WITH 2+ year
♢ Start Date: March, 2019
♢ Location: Zhujiang New Town, the central business area of Guangzhou, China
♢ Students: 1.5 – 3 Years Old.
♢ Allocation of Teachers:25 to 30 students in a class are with 6 teachers.
♢ Working Hours: 5 Days and 40 working hours per week.
♢ Job Responsibilities:
1. Development of the IB Curriculum while teaching children aged 1.5 - 3.
2. Safeguarding children’s safety everyday along with the nursing teachers.
3. Work together with the Chinese homeroom teacher to manage the class, establish agreements and help children develop their self-regulation.
4. Responsible for environmental displays, communication with parents, writing reports and class newsletters.
5. Assess children’s development 3 times a year and organize meetings with parents.
6. Organize or take part in all kindergarten activities and/or any other event including PD days.
7. Work professionally with a positive and committed attitude, enhance work synergy and create a high performance team.
1. Must be a native English speaker.
2. Be caring and patient with children.
3. Majored in Education with TEFL/TESOL certificate.
4. 2+ years of teaching experience with children (at least 1 year of working experience as a Homeroom teacher in Montessori or IB kindergarten is a plus).
5. Familiar with international early childhood education.
♢ Salary: Before tax 20,000 – 24,000 RMB / Month + Benefits (see below)+6% to 10% annual salary increase
♢ Flight Allowance: 5500 for RMB single trip, 10,500 RMB per school year
♢ Visa application: School pays for working visa application, Health Check and No ♢ Criminal Check notarization and authentication documents.
♢ Accommodation: Before tax 3000 RMB housing allowance per month.
♢ Holiday: 11 Chinese National Holidays, 1 day paid leave for Christmas, additional 5-10 days paid annual leave,10 days paid sick leave, 2 days paid visa leave per calendar year.
♢ Retention Bonus: one month salary a year according to service years.
♢ Other Benefits:
– Sponsored Legal Z work visa
– Airport pick up
– any extra teaching hour will be given take-off hour
– Flight and Visa application happened will be paid the first work day you arrived.
– Social insurance provided, yearly health check-up
– Additional medical insurance, including international clinic service
Our school will assist in obtaining:
♢ Legal Z-visa
WORK VIZA REQUIREMENTS:
BELOW DOCUMENTS TO BE CERTIFIED AT THE LOCAL CHINA EMBASSY
♢ Medical Certificate of the applicant
♢ Applicant Passport or International Travel document
♢ Certification of 2years or more of Service
♢ Bachelor degree or Postgraduate Certificate or Relevant approval documents or Vocational qualification Certificate
♢ Certificate of Absence of Criminal Record issued by the official of the State of Nationality or Permanent residence of the applicant
♢ One inch ID white background photo.
ABOUT GUANGZHOU, GUANGDONG PROVINCE, CHINA
Guangzhou also known as Canton, is the capital and most populous city of the province of Guangdong in southern China. On the Pearl River about 120 km (75 mi) north-northwest of Hong Kong and 145 km (90 mi) north of Macau, Guangzhou has a history of over 2,200 years and was a major terminus of the maritime Silk Road, and continues to serve as a major port and transportation hub, as well as one of China's three largest cities.