Hot Job Category
350k to 450k after tax foreign language school principal in Shanghai
NOTE: EXCHANGE RATE 1 USD = 6.88RMB IT’S SUBJECT TO CHANGE
♢ Annual RMB350K TO 450K after tax, Shanghai Foreign Principal wanted
The primary responsibility of the Foreign Principal is the educational leadership and academic management of the higher level (grades 10-12) of International Division.
♢ • Present the school’s mission statement and values to students, parents and public in marketing,
recruitment, and enrollment activities.
♢ • Hires foreign teachers, supervises and evaluates all administrative, teaching, and, or, designates
♢ • Oversees international curriculum development and implementation process, in cooperation with
the Dean of Academics and the Department Chair Team.
♢ • Ensures high-quality instruction and assessment based on best-practice pedagogical design and
♢ • Supervises and evaluates student support programs: college counseling, testing, academic support systems, TOEFL/SAT tutorial, teacher-advisory.
• Regular school administrator’s schedule, oversee full-day school operation Monday through Friday 7:30
am to 5:00 pm,
• Attend periodic school social, professional and educational functions in evenings and weekends,
• Possible teaching responsibilities, up to 10 hour per week.
• Conduct Class observation, supervise teachers’ performance, plan and organize teachers’ professional
development activities, conduct teachers’ evaluation, and produce annual program development plans and implementation report.
• Experienced U.S. or foreign high school principal at the building level.
• Professional administrator license.
• M.A. degree in School Administration and/or Curriculum.
• International exposure through travel, study, or work.
• Knowledge of Advanced Placement curriculum.
• Ability to make a two-year contract
a. Salary: annual salary RMB350,000 – 450,000 (after tax), based on qualifications.
b. One round-trip international ticket per school year (up to 12, 000RMB).
c. Free on campus housing.
d. Work visa sponsorship.
Our school will assist in obtaining:
♢ Legal Z-visa
WORK VIZA REQUIREMENTS:
BELOW DOCUMENTS TO BE CERTIFIED AT THE LOCAL CHINA EMBASSY
♢ Medical Certificate of the applicant
♢ Applicant Passport or International Travel document
♢ Certification of 2years or more of Service
♢ Bachelor degree or Postgraduate Certificate or Relevant approval documents or Vocational qualification Certificate
♢ Certificate of Absence of Criminal Record issued by the official of the State of Nationality or Permanent residence of the applicant
♢ One inch ID white background photo.
ABOUT SHANGHAI, CHINA
Shanghai is one of the four municipalities under the direct administration of the central government of China, the largest city in China by population, and the second most populous city proper in the world. It is a global financial centre and transport hub, with the world's busiest container port. Located in the Yangtze River Delta, it sits on the south edge of the estuary of the Yangtze in the middle portion of the East China coast.