UP to 18k primary school ESL teacher in Qingdao
NOTE: EXCHANGE RATE 1 USD = 6.80RMB IT’S SUBJECT TO CHANGE
♢ up to 18K, Esl teacher wanted in Qingdao city, 2019-2020 School Year Opening Position
(Grade 1-4, Chinese Students)
1. 5 working days per week from Monday to Friday, 8:00 - 16:30. (No more than 20 classes each week.)
2. Same school calendar with Chinese teacher. (Winter holiday with salary; if sign the new contract that summer holiday, 2 months with salary )
3. The school will offer teaching material and teacher's guide, and the teachers need to prepare their own detailed teaching plan and test plan.
1. Bachelor degree in English or relevant subject
2. Teaching qualification from English speaking country (Including TESOL\ TESL\TEFL\CELTA)
3. Native English speakers with neutral accent
4. Energetic, good class management skills
1. Monthly Salary Range: RMB13,000- 18,000YUAN (after tax)
2. Housing：RMB2,000YUAN each month.
3. Flights: RMB10,000YUAN each school year
4. Local Transportation: RMB500YUAN each working month.
5. Insurance: Local insurance
6. Meal Allowance: RMB20YUAN for each working day, part of it deposit in lunch card account
Our school will assist in obtaining:
♢ Legal Z-visa
WORK VIZA REQUIREMENTS:
BELOW DOCUMENTS TO BE CERTIFIED AT THE LOCAL CHINA EMBASSY
♢ Medical Certificate of the applicant
♢ Applicant Passport or International Travel document
♢ Certification of 2years or more of Service
♢ Bachelor degree or Postgraduate Certificate or Relevant approval documents or Vocational qualification Certificate
♢ Certificate of Absence of Criminal Record issued by the official of the State of Nationality or Permanent residence of the applicant
♢ One inch ID white background photo.
ABOUT HANGZHOU ,ZHEJIANG PROVINCE, CHINA
Hangzhou, the capital of China’s Zhejiang province, is the southern terminus of the ancient Grand Canal waterway, which originates in Beijing. Its West Lake, celebrated by poets and artists since the 9th century, encompasses islands (reachable by boat), temples, pavilions, gardens and arched bridges. On its south bank is 5-story Leifeng Pagoda, a modern reconstruction of a structure built in 975 A.D.
Weather: 7°C, Wind E at 11 km/h, 95% Humidity
Postal code: 310000
Local time: Monday 1:38 pm
GDP (Nominal): 2017
Regional variety: Wu: Hangzhou dialect
OUR SERVICES TO THE FOREIGN TEACHERS
Our Team will assist and monitor the following:
♢ Finding your 1 year placement in our learning centers.
♢ Dedicated team guiding you through the placement and visa process.
♢ Accommodation set up before you head out (if required)
♢ Z-visa sponsored if required
♢ Permanent in-country support team for the whole year you’re out here.
♢ A curriculum is already devised (with accompanying materials and lesson plans) to give you more time to focus on teaching
♢ Opportunity to renew contract for another year and change location after your first year.
♢ We provide TESOL training for USD 250 one payment or USD 350 for two payments.
If you are interested please send your:
♢ Resume in word format
♢ Scan of the first page of passport
♢ Scan of Degree certificate (s)
♢ Scan of TEFL/TESOL certificate(s)
♢ Reference letter(s)
♢ Self-introduction video
♢ Video demonstrating in-class teaching.
For application send us an Email:
With Subject: Your preferred job & location, e.g.: (High school math teacher in Beijing)
♢ Skype: amci77
♢ Wechat: +86 13791985128 / ESL-Consultant
♢ Whatsap : +86 13791985128 / ChinajobsJMF
♢ E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
♢ Website: www.eslconsultant.com
♢ Follow us on Wechat: ESL-Consultant
♢ Follow us on Linked in: ESL Consultant
♢ Follow us on Twitter: Chinajobs@JMF1
♢ Follow us on Facebook: Chinajobs.jmf.5
♢ Follow us on Instagram :Chinajobsjmf
♢ Join us on linked in group: ESL Consultant - Work in China