17k to 20k American/Canada ESL teacher in HAIKOU
♢ Before tax 17k to 20K ESL teaching job for Americans and Canadians ,
Location: Haikou, Hainan Island.
1. Make the teaching plan based on the curriculum provided by school
2. Weekly teaching time is 20 classes, 45 minutes per class
3. Weekly office time is from 8:30 AM-12:00AM, 14:30PM-18:00PM
4. Manage classrooms effectively; maintain good student discipline
5. Give stage-by-stage assessment on students’ academic achievements and learning potential on a regular basis
6. Participating in teaching and research and coordinating with the supervisor to accomplish research tasks
7. Attending orientation, professional conferences, weekly meetings
8. Participation in Open Days and Parent Conferences
9. Participating in promotional and marketing activities organized by Party A
10. Attending sporting, cultural and special student activities，such as acting as a judge for contests
1. Native English Speaker from USA, Canada,
2. Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree
3. And one of the following:
1) At least two years of current full-time teaching experience(college/university level teaching, language school/ESL experience, and volunteer work do not count towards this requirement)
2) Teaching Certification from the Department of Education in your State/Province/Country (issued before the time you come to China)
3) TESOL/TEFL certification from a recognised institution (TESOL should be minimum 120 hours)
4. Enthusiastic, dynamic, responsible and reliable
1. Salary: RMB 17,000-20,000 per month before tax based on your qualifications and experiences.
- Free apartment outside of the school
- Medical insurance
- The taxable airfare allowance of RMB 10,000 after completing 10 months’ teaching task
3. Paid holidays and Leaves
- 3 weeks paid winter holiday
Aug 19, 2019 start
Our school will assist in obtaining:
♢ Legal Z-visa
WORK VIZA REQUIREMENTS:
BELOW DOCUMENTS TO BE CERTIFIED AT THE LOCAL CHINA EMBASSY
♢ Medical Certificate of the applicant
♢ Applicant Passport or International Travel document
♢ Certification of 2years or more of working experience or teaching cert
♢ Highest degree nortarized in your city office, then stamped in Chinese embassy in the country where you get your degree.
♢ Certificate of Absence of Criminal Record issued by the official of the State of Nationality or Permanent residence of the applicant
♢ One inch ID white background photo.
HAIKOU, HAINAN, CHINA
Haikou is the capital and most populous city of Hainan province, China. It is situated on the northern coast of Hainan, by the mouth of the Nandu River. The northern part of the city is the district of Haidian Island, which is separated from the main part of Haikou by the Haidian River, a branch of the Nandu.