Kindergarten ESL teacher in Shanghai
- Native English speaker;
- Bachelor s degree in Early Childhood Education or related field;
- TEFL/TESOL Certificate; .
- At least one years' teaching experience.
- Be able to relocate to Shanghai.
- Good reasoning skills and presentation skills;
- Plan, evaluate, and deliver lessons;
- Introduce children to the disciplines of mathematics, language, science, and social studies;
- Use .games, music,artwork, films, books, computers, and other tools to teach basic skills;
- Cooperate with colleagues to plan and implement school activities both indoors and outdoors;
- Be responsible for children's daily learning and living at kindergarten and ensure their safety;
- Write quarterly progress reports to record children's development and communicate with parents on a regular basis.
- Foreign teachers must attend kindergarten clubs or after-school programs.
- The estimate paid holidays will be 5 business days in winter break, 3 business days for Christmas holiday, 15 business days in summer break,
- There're7 paid annual leave off after serving during the :contract, Paid sick leave shall not exceed 5 days.
- The School shall obtain relevant Chinese working visa in accordance with PRC laws every year.
关键词: 引进外教 | 外籍教师 | 企业发展人才