20k to 30k primary/middle school ESL teacher in Suzhou
● Position Description: ESL Teacher primary school Grade 2 , 3, 4, Cambridge English)
● Supervisor: Principal
● Working hours:7:40 - 16:40 from Mon. to Fri.
● Workload: 22 classes and 2 club classes each week
● Morning reading from 7:45 - 8:00 on weekdays
Main Duties and Responsibilities
1.Follows the prescribed curriculum and ensures that student growth and achievement is continuous and appropriate for grade level, subject area, and/or program classification.
- Implements instructional activities that contribute to a climate where students are actively engaged in meaningful learning experiences.
- Identifies, selects, and modifies instructional resources to meet the needs of students with varying backgrounds, learning styles, and specific needs.
- Sets and communicates specific student learning outcomes, employs formative assessment strategies frequently, and uses the results to make appropriate adjustments in order to maximize student learning.
- Collects, evaluates and returns student work within an agreed and reasonable time and provides students with meaningful and detailed feedback.
- Assists in assessing changing curricular needs and contributes to the modification and improvement of existing resources.
- Contributes to a safe, positive, growth-oriented learning environment by following and enforcing the school’s policies and procedures, including those in the student and staff handbooks.
- Treat all the students on campus equally.
- Maintains effective and efficient record keeping procedures.
- Respond to student’s emotional and social needs; liaise with school counselors if needed.
- Attends staff meetings, scheduled training sessions and other related events.
- Participates in promotional and marketing activities (e.g. New Year party, Christmas, English Club, English Festival, etc.) organized by the school.
- Prepare a play or a drama program in your club and show a report performance each term.
- Record some demonstration audio if needed.
- Have online lessons if there are special circumstances.
- Leaders shall be informed in advance when asking for leave.
● Hold at least Bachelor degree or above
● Hold TESOL, TEFL,CELTA or equivalent certificates
● Related teaching experience prefer
● Speak Standard English.
● Native Speakers from US, UK, Canada, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa in China now
● Meet other requirements for Working Z-visa.
● Recommendation Letter (s)
关键词: 引进外教 | 外籍教师 | 企业发展人才