22k to 30k Middle school Drama teacher in Yiwu
● K12 private school in Yiwu
● 1 drama teacher in secondary school
● Starting date:Late Mar 2023.
● Teaching hours:Workload: No more than 20 teaching periods a week (40 minutes each period), plus 20 office hours.
● Class sizes:10 – 30 students per class.
● All teachers:BA or higher in the related subject.
● 22-50 years of age.
● Fresh graduates or with two years teaching experience. [Preferred but not a must
● Foreign teachers: Fresh graduates [with a TEFL in China certificate] or with 2 years teaching experience, native speakers. IELTS score or TOEFL score is a plus.
Notice: You must have either a 2-year-teaching experience or a TEFL Certificate gained in TEFL China to apply the work permit and working visa.
● Before TAX Salary RMB 22-30Kbefore tax(26-28k after tax ) Depending on experience and qualifications
Annual Bonus: In case the contract will be renewed, one extra month salary will be given. Depending on qualification, experience and demo class. P.S: Salaries could exceed this limit if the candidate has higher qualifications – e.g. a masters or PHD in the related subject, and experience over 10 years.
● Reimbursement: RMB 6000 – RMB 10000 depending on actual air fare upon completion of a one-year contract.
● Accommodation: A well-furnished apartment with necessary electric appliances provided on campus, with 300 RMB free for the monthly expense of water and electricity or 2400RMB monthly housing allowance for the foreign teachers live outside of the campus.
● Paid Holidays: Winter vacation, Christmas Day, May Day, National Day, as well as other PRC public holidays.
● Hold at least Bachelor degree or above
● Hold TESOL, TEFL,CELTA or equivalent certificates
● Related teaching experience prefer
● Speak Standard English.
● Native Speakers from US, UK, Canada, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa in China now
● Meet other requirements for Working Z-visa.
● Recommendation Letter (s)
关键词: 引进外教 | 外籍教师 | 企业发展人才