700k to 900k middle high school Principal in Beijing
- RMB 700K -900K annual income,
- foreign principal wanted in Beijing,
- Middle/high school
- needs native English speakers with relevant experience
- master degree or above,
- Famous school QS before 50, better have related experience in Dingshi and other famous schools before
- The Head of School should serve as a centralizing leadership figure within the
school and the local community. The Head of School will work closely with, and report directly to, the Board of Directors (“Board”). The Head of School position will be supported by at least one full time office staff person. The Head of School will tend to the issues that concern the school as a whole and will facilitate communication /build consensus among the teachers, staff, families, (students) and Board. The Head of School should have a larger vision for the future direction of the school while continuing to support and encourage the preservation of the whole person education philosophy through the school.
- Minimum of a Masters degree from National Top 10% ranking universities ,
with knowledge of CCSS/IB/PBL education and complete a chosen Head of School
leadership training program. Administrative experience in an educational setting with
demonstrated leadership qualities required.
- 10 years of experience in Eduction/NPO/NGO
- Culturally diverse, fluent in English and Chinese(with time)
- Connections with educational communities with China
- Growth mindset/entrepreneurs
PRINCIPAL DUTIES OF THE HEAD OF SCHOOL
- Responsible for the administrative(Finance/HR/Marketing/Boarding Program/PTA/Facility/Academic/Advancement) success of all school programs.
- Ensures that the school is in compliance with all applicable governmental laws and
- Coordinates scheduling of, and attends, all required school functions and activities.
- Serves as Business Manager for JPED.
- Executes the financial policy set by the Board of Directors, including communicating Board policy and decisions to PTA.
- Assists the bookkeeper and Board Treasurer with financial issues and long term planning.
- Applies for and maintains grants.
- Assists in coordination and execution of fund-raising plans.
- Serves as a resource for the Fundraising Chair
关键词: 引进外教 | 外籍教师 | 企业发展人才