Hot Job Category
FULL -TIME ENGLISH TEACHER NEEDED
KIDS TRAINING SCHOOL IN HANGZHOU ,ZHEJIANG PROVINCE, CHINA
NOTE: EXCHANGE RATE 1 USD = 6.88RMB IT’S SUBJECT TO CHANGE
· Native Speakers Salary is RMB 15,000 – 20,000 (USD 2,180-2,906) monthly
· Near Native European Salary is RMB 10,000 – 15,000 (USD 1,453 - 2,180) monthly
· Plus free apartment or Rent
· 25 Teaching classes per week
· 15 Office hours per week
· Teach for 5days a week ,2day Off
· Student Age range between 3 -12 years
· Class size: less than 12 , with teaching assistant
· Location : Hangzhou,Zhejiang Province, China
· Position: Full time English teachers
· Contract length: 1 year
· Z-visa provided ,fit with working visa requirements
· Starting date: ASAP
· Hold at least Bachelor degree or above
· Hold TESOL, TEFL,CELTA or equivalent certificates
· Related teaching experience required
· Speak Standard English.
· Native Speakers from US, UK, Canada, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa
· Near Native European also can apply
· Age under 60 years, but can also will try to help over 60s
· Meet other requirements for Working Z-visa.
· Recommendation Letter (s)
· Completion bonus and flight reimbursement for all locations once one year is completed
· Travel allowance per year
· Provide free accommodation
· All national holidays off and an annual leave allowance
· Z-visa sponsored if required
Our school will assist in obtaining:
· Legal Z-visa
WORK VIZA REQUIREMENTS:
BELOW DOCUMENTS TO BE CERTIFIED AT THE LOCAL CHINA EMBASSY
· Medical Certificate of the applicant
· Applicant Passport or International Travel document
· Certification of 2years or more of Service
· Bachelor degree or Postgraduate Certificate or Relevant approval documents or Vocational qualification Certificate
· Certificate of Absence of Criminal Record issued by the official of the State of Nationality or Permanent residence of the applicant
· One inch ID white background photo.
ABOUT HANGZHOU ,ZHEJIANG PROVINCE, CHINA
Hangzhou, the capital of China’s Zhejiang province, is the southern terminus of the ancient Grand Canal waterway, which originates in Beijing. Its West Lake, celebrated by poets and artists since the 9th century, encompasses islands (reachable by boat), temples, pavilions, gardens and arched bridges. On its south bank is 5-story Leifeng Pagoda, a modern reconstruction of a structure built in 975 A.D.
Weather: 7°C, Wind E at 11 km/h, 95% Humidity
Postal code: 310000
Local time: Monday 1:38 pm
GDP (Nominal): 2017
Regional variety: Wu: Hangzhou dialect
· Know your location
OUR SERVICES TO THE FOREIGN TEACHERS
Our Team will assist and monitor the following:
· Finding your 1 year placement in our learning centers.
· Dedicated team guiding you through the placement and visa process.
· Accommodation set up before you head out (if required)
· Z-visa sponsored if required
· Permanent in-country support team for the whole year you’re out here.
· A curriculum is already devised (with accompanying materials and lesson plans) to give you more time to focus on teaching
· Opportunity to renew contract for another year and change location after your first year.
· We provide TESOL training for USD 250 one payment or USD 350 for two payments.
If you are interested please send your:
· Resume in word format
· Scan of the first page of passport
· Scan of Degree certificate (s)
· Scan of TEFL/TESOL certificate(s)
· Reference letter(s)
· Self-introduction video
· Video demonstrating in-class teaching.
For application send us an Email:
With Subject: Your preferred job & location, e.g.: (High school math teacher in Beijing)
· Skype: amci77
· Wechat: +86 3791985128 / ESL-Consultant
· Whatsap : +86 3791985128 / ChinajobsJMF
· Follow us on Wechat: ESL-Consultant
· Follow us on Linked in: ESL Consultant
· Follow us on Twitter: Chinajobs@JMF1
· Follow us on Facebook: Chinajobs.jmf.5
· Follow us on Instagram :Chinajobsjmf
· Join us on linked in group: ESL Consultant - Work in China